The Westar-34 is the pistol used by the Mandalorians.
Levels & Effects
Level 1: Basic Westar-34 pistol. Fires a pistol shot with perfect accuracy and low damage.
Level 2: Primary attack is the same as the standard pistol, but secondary attack charges a shot when held down. The longer the user charges it, the more powerful it will become.
Level 3: Allow the dual-wielding of Westar-34 pistols, one in each hand. They can be charged at the same time or fired at the same time with standard shots.
Level 4: Both pistols are made into magnums, firing fully charged secondary shots with primary fire.
Level 1: 350
Level 2: 525
Level 3: 700
- Aim for the head. These pistols do low damage, but their accuracy lets you aim for critically impairing headshots.
- Time your charged shots. If you think someone is coming around a corner, charge up your shot so by the time he comes by, you have a fully charged blast ready to go.
- Don't waste time with long range. Despite the perfect accuracy on this gun, it's simply not worth the effort to try and snipe someone with this gun.
- Aim carefully with your charged shots. They deal a lot of FP and HP drain, so a solid charged shot with this gun can totally tip the scales in almost any fight.
- Don't be afraid to rush. It can catch enemies off-guard and Mandalorians have the strongest armor in the game. If you die, there's always next round.
- This weapon also works very well in conjunction with the Wrist Laser gadget. One or two well-placed wrist laser shots can turn the tides of almost any fight you're a part of.