T-21 Light Repeating Blaster
The T-21 is an extremely powerful rifle, choosing brute strength over accuracy. This weapon can only be bought by the Commander class on the Imperial side.
Levels & Effects
Level 1: Allows use of the T-21. Primary fire is a very high damage, high force drain blast with severe recoil and a long delay before the next shot.
Level 2: Unlocks the T-21's secondary fire mode. Fires high damage (30 base) blasts at a quick rate (same as E-11's alternate fire), the blasts have high force drain but are only accurate when the user is standing still.
Level 3: Increases the clip size substantially, and reduces the delay between primary shots.
Level 4: Converts the T-21 into a Stouker Concussion Rifle.
Level 1: 300
Level 2: 450
Level 3: 600
- T-21 Primary can be a Shotgun or a Sniper, strategy-wise. Use it up-close to deal some serious damage and/or force drain, or Popsnipe from a distance.
- Do not jump and fire the T-21's primary, or fire it in midair. It will result in a self-knockdown.
- T-21's Primary and Secondary fires penetrate Jedi Damage reduction, and deal very high force drain. Because of this, the T-21 is one of the-if not the most-powerful weapons against Jedi.
- Due to the T-21's lack of accuracy when walking, the gun loses effectiveness with more distance between you and the target. Take this into consideration when choosing the T-21 or the E-11.
- Do not underestimate the third level of the T-21, the greater clip size helps immensely in close quarters combat and the increased fire rate for Primary mode isn't too shabby.