Unlike any other weapon in Movie Battles II the Projectile Rifle shoots a real bullet. The Clip contains only 1 shot. The projectile rifle is one of the four sniper rifle-class weapons in MB2, and is considered to be the most immediately powerful of them all. The KiSteer 1284 projectile rifle was a slugthrower used during the last decades of the Galactic Republic. The Clawdite assassin Zam Wesell was known to carry a KiSteer 1284.
Levels & Effects
Level 1: 8
Level 2: 16
Level 3: 25
- Ammo is very important with the projectile rifle as limited amounts of it are received due to its massive power.
- As a Hero, buying (at least) Dodge level 2 along with this weapon is highly advised.
- This weapon is inaccurate while running and walking. It also can't fire unless it's in scoped mode.
- "Pop n' Snipe" refers to an effective tactic with the projectile rifle. Enter scope mode at the edge of cover, run out, pause for a split second to steady the accuracy, and fire a shot at the desired target. Immediately run back to cover.
- There is a very large 'cool-down' between firing this weapon and switching to the next weapon. Reload also takes a very long time. This makes firing at close-range very dangerous.