Mb2 cmp doomgiver
| This page is Incomplete and may therefore be missing important parts. If you know something that is missing, click edit and go fix it. If not, do it anyway!
Click here to see a list of other incomplete pages.
Doomgiver is a CMP map made by redsaurus. The map features a remake of the Doomgiver level in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. The Rebels must destroy the shield generator in order to win the round.
The flagship of Galak Fyyar's fleet has left the remnant installation containing a cargo of Force-sensitive troops. Kyle Katarn and Jans Ors are on the Doomgiver. Help them bring down the shield generator so that Rogue Squadron can destroy the Doomgiver.—Luke Skywalker
Kyle Katarn is loose on this ship. We believe that Jan Ors has also been released, and officers have reported that a small Rebel force has landed on board and infiltrated the Doomgiver. Wipe the Rebels out and ensure they do not sabotage the Doomgiver.—Galak Fyyar
Gametype / Objectives
- New Republic - Destroy the Doomgiver's Shield generator so that Rogue Squadron can blow it up.
- Secondary Objective: Hack the Doomgiver's security network to give you access to the service shafts.
- Remnant - Make sure that the shield generator stays up!
- Secondary Objective: Ensure that the service shaft lockdown is not interfered with.
- Doomgiver Prisoner
- New Republic Soldier
- New Republic Pilot
- New Republic SpecForce & New Republic SpecForce Heavy Weapons
- New Republic Captain
- Kyle Katarn & Jan Ors
- Storm Trooper
- Elit Storm Trooper
- Tie Pilot
- Shadow Trooper & Reborn Force User
- Imperial Officer & Armoured Galak
- Mark I Droid
- & Symbolizes Subclasses.