PLX-1 Portable Missile System
The Merr-Sonn PLX-1 is a portable missile launcher used by the ARC Trooper.
Levels & Effects
Level 1: Gives the PLX-1 launcher, and a total of 1 rocket.
Level 2: Allows the use of Pulse Rockets in conjunction with the purchase of Pulse Grenades (1 Rocket + 1 Pulse Grenade = 1 Pulse Rocket. Total of 3 rockets.
Level 3: Total of 6 rockets.
This weapon is unaffected by the Ammo level.
- The PLX-1 contains two types of missiles: a rocket and a pulse rocket. The Pulse Rockets may only be used with the purchase of Pulse Grenades; a Pulse Rocket can also be remotely detonated by tapping secondary fire anytime before the missile impacts.
- Once the PLX-1 is selected, it must be loaded before being able to fire.
- If a loaded PLX-1 is switched out for another weapon, the PLX-1 will become unloaded (thus, the user will have to reload the PLX-1 once it is selected again).
- You may only load one missile at a time.
- The ARC Trooper will reposition into a crouching stance while firing the rocket launcher.